Live ~ Laugh ~ Love

Monday, January 26, 2009

Morgan-ology


I try to keep a list of all of her funny terminology, just because she's the baby and growing up way too fast! Her sweet little words are turning into big girl words everyday.... Mark and I will continue to speek "Morgan" even though she's speaking proper English more everyday!!!

Mus-wap: mustache
After Bailey drank some grape juice, "Ewwwww, Bailey, you have a mus-wap"

Many Kiss-ums: Marry Christmas
We were so sad to get the normal pronunciation this past Christman!

Nuppin: Nothing
"Morgan Grace, WHAT are you doing??" "Nuppin."

Gunky: Monkey
"Will you read the gunky book?" (Curious George)

Barted: Farted =)
"Ewwwwww, Momma, Mark BARTED and it stinks!!!"

Nenner Mind: Never Mind
Mom: "Morgan, what are you saying? I can't understand you."
Morgan: "Rrrrrrrr, Nenner Mind!!"

Bala-eena Pin-cess: Balarina Princess
Morgan's idea of herself.

Ess: Yes
"Ess Ma'am"

Beezin': Freezing
"It's BEEZIN out there!!"
Hahaha....I forget the best one ever.... Burger: Booger
"Momma, I like burgers, but not hamburgers"!!!!

MORE TO COME AS MOMMA REMEMBERS!

2 comments:

  1. Ginger, I found your blog through Jenn's!

    You are gorgeous and so is your family!!!! I hope you are doing well and I'm looking forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete