Live ~ Laugh ~ Love

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Starting Out

This is our first blog. I'll update as briefly as I can, and future posts will go from here.

I am currently in school (yeah!! finally going back after being out since 1992). I am in the RN program. I'm working full-time and going to school in the evenings. This is stressful at times, but would be completely impossible without Mark's unwaivering support!!

The kiddos: They are all doing great!! Brandon and Bailey are both in Program Challange. Tyson started kindergarten this year and absolutely loves it. Morgan is still the baby...she's in daycare and loves it. She'll start pre-k this fall.

We had an awesome Christmas!! We have been so very blessed, and Christmas was just another way of proving that. Mark and I woke the kids up a little after 6.....and the craziness began! I've never seen so many twist ties!!!!

Yesterday was a very special day! Mark and I have been married for a year now!! To all who thought I'd completely lost my mind, I hope you're happy to see that I am head over hills in love and haven't been locked in a padded cell yet! I gave my heart away a year ago, but I still have my mind =)

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment